Turin Studio Vacation Our apartments are located in Turin Centre town and Sauze D’Oulx.
On this page, you can find every information you may need about our services and answers to our most frequently asked questions
Safety has been a top priority for us.
This is why we have always applied very strict hygiene measures to prevent infectious diseases.
These measures have now been further strengthened and supplemented to protect against COVID-19
– Deep cleaning, disinfection and sterilization by high temperature steam jet (180°C/ 356°F at the exit point) prior to guest arrival.
– All bed linen are washed and disinfected by a professional laundry company according to certified procedures.
– Cleaning staff wears both protective mask (covering mouth/nose) and protective gloves.
– All detergents and disinfectants in use are certified antibacterial and antiviral as “medical surgical devices” by the Italian Ministry of Health.
– We will receive you wearing face masks and shoe protection upon entering the premises, and we will provide you one of each in case you need to. You can self check in and access SauzeMonAmour independently via cellphone bluetooth.
– Inside each apartment you will find: 1 disposable face mask (one for each guest), hand sanitizer gel sachets, hand sanitizer gel dispenser by the house entrance. Moreover, we will provide you with a quaternary ammonium based disinfectant spray to sanitize your shoes and shopping items you bring from outside.
– Door keys are sanitized.
We do love pets immensely, but unfortunately pets are not allowed in out apartments.
Yes, we provide every apartment with a full set of linens for you: towels, sheets and kitchen linens. Mind that there will be no cleaning nor washing the linens during your stay. For long stays, we can provide contacts for cleaning services.
In every pages of the apartments you will find the services included in each structure. In addition, in each apartment, you will find a house manual with information on the operation of the entire apartment with a description of the services, accessories and emergency numbers. You are free to use all the appliances but be careful not to use them together, otherwise the light will blow.
No, smoking is not allowed in the apartments.
No, unfortunately. We cannot provide changes as per Italian laws, thus the premises are cleaned after each stay to set the apartments for the next guests. If you need cleaning or another set of linens we can provide contacts for external services, then you can make any arrangement for the service and its costs directly with them.
If you arrive early and the apartment is available, we will be glad to accomodate you earlier.
We usually try to check-in by 7.30pm. It is possible to arrange a late check-in only in cases of force majeure.
From 7.30 pm a supplement will be required.
Check out time is 10.00
If possible, you can arrange with us, upon booking or upon arrival, a late check-out for a fee until 4.00 pm.
It is not possible to stay at home if the late check-out time has not been agreed. The cleaning company usually arrives a few minutes after the agreed check-out time.
We have free Wi-fi in our houses.